Skip to main content
December: WELL DONE to Dr Siamak Redhai for successfully defending his DPhil thesis!
December: GOOD LUCK to DPhil student Siamak Redhai for his upcoming DPhil viva on Wednesday, 14th December 2016!
October: GOOD LUCK to DPhil student Josephine Hellberg who starts her 3-months MRC-funded internship in Science Policy at the Wellcome Trust (*) in London!
September: Congratulations to DPhil students Siamak Redhai for his first author publication Redhai et al. (2016) Regulation of Dense-Core Granule Replenishment by Autocrine BMP Signalling in Drosophila Secondary Cells. PLoS Genet 12(10): e1006366 at the end of the fourth year of his MRC- and Goodger scholarship-funded DPhil studentship!
September: Congratualtions to DPhil student Siamak Redhai for finishing his write-up and submitting his DPhil thesis!
September: GOOD LUCK and GOODBYE to DPhil student Siamak Redhai who starts his new position in the lab of Professor Irene Miguel-Aliaga at Imperial College!
August: GOODBYE to Dr Aaron Leiblich who will leave the lab to continue with his clinical work full-time.
August: Dr Mark Wainwright continues his work in the lab funded by the BBSRC.
July: Congratulations to DPhil student Ben Kroeger who is invited to present his research at the "Allied Genetics Conference 2016" in Orlando, Florida!
May: 2016 St Hugh's Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Taster Day (*). Lab members enjoyed engaging year 12 students in our research. They had a greattime during the hands-on microscopy experiments.
May: Warm welcome to Medical Sciences student Zahra Ravat who joins the lab for her FHS project.
- March: Congratulations to Dr Clive Wilson for the award of a new 3-year BBSRC project grant.
March: Lab members participate in "Super Genes Day" at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History. We enjoyed discussing our work with school teachers, pupils and other members of the public who were visiting our demonstration: "Flies, reproduction and Prostate Cancer"
December: WELL DONE to Dr Aaron Leiblich for successfully defending his DPhil thesis!
December: Warm welcome to Dr Irina Stefana who joins the group.
September: Congratulations to DPhil student Aaron Leiblich for finishing his write-up and submitting his DPhil thesis
May: Warm welcome to Medical Sciences student Rosie Marshall who joins the lab for her FHS project
- April: Congratulations to Dr Deborah Goberdhan who has been awarded a CRUK Programme grant with Co-Investigators Prof Adrian Harris and Dr Clive Wilson!
March: Warm welcome to Felix Castellanos who joins the lab for the last 18 months of his DPhil project.
- October: After successfully completing his final first-year rotation in our lab, DPhil Student Ben Kroeger will join the Wilson Group for his full Wellcome Trust studentship!
- October: Josephine Hellberg will join the group on a 4-year MRC DPhil Programme!
- March: Congratulations to Clive Wilson and DPhil student Siamak Redhai are both invited to present their research at the "55th Annual Drosophila Conference" in San Diego, California!
- October: Warm welcome to Biochemistry student Hannah Ledbury who joins the lab for her fourth year project.
- August: Warm welcome to Dr Mark Wainwright who joins the group.
- May: Warm welcome to FHS student Katherine Windsor who joins the lab
- April: Warm welcome to FHS student Jeeun Song who joins the lab
- October: Warm welcome to DPhil student Siamak Redhai who joins the group on a 3-year MRC funded studentship.