Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Accept all cookies' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. If you click 'Reject all non-essential cookies' only necessary cookies providing core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility will be enabled. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

Other Emergencies

For example, security issues, gas or water leaks, please follow the below instructions:


Contact a member of the Facilities Team or a safety officer. Call reception in the building you are working in if you don’t know the number or can’t get hold of anyone.


Call University Security Services on (01865 2) 89999. The Non-Emergency Police (Thames Valley) Number is (9)101, if you need to contact the local Police force.