Oxford Dementia Research Day
Oxford Memory Research Day: 13th July 2016
You can now register for free for the annual Oxford Research day jointly organised by OxDARE and ARUK Oxford Local Network. The theme this year is memory and will showcase the latest developments in memory, dementia and ageing research from cells and animal models to cognitive neuroscience and the clinic.
We are happy to announce that the keynote lecture will be given by Kim Graham, Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience in the School of Psychology at Cardiff University.
CPD approval applied for.
There will be a poster session during the tea and lunch breaks and abstracts are welcomed on the general themes memory, ageing and dementia. Abstract submission is now closed.
The line-up of confirmed local speakers include:
- Radu Aricescu (Nuffield Department of Medicine)
- Liliana Minichiello (Department of Pharmacology)
- Ed Mann (Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics)
- David Dupret (MRC Brain Network Dynamics Unit)
- Scott Waddell (Centre for Neural Circuits and Behaviour)
- David Bannerman (Department of Experimental Psychology)
- Mark Buckley (Department of Experimental Psychology)
- Mark Stokes (Department of Experimental Psychology)
- Natalie Voets (Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences)
- Michiko Sakaki (University of Reading, Department of Psychology)
- Nele Demeyere (Department of Experimental Psychology)
- Giovanna Zamboni (Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences)
We hope you will join us for a day of stimulating research talks and posters, with plenty of time for networking and discussion, including an evening drinks reception.
Free registration for the event is now OPEN. The programme for the day is being finalised and will be released soon. In the meantime please book your place by registering online at: http://tinyurl.com/zh2pszn
Places are limited so please book early so you don't miss out!
If you have any questions about this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxford Dementia Research Day - 16th July 2015
The second Oxford Dementia Research Day was held on Thursday, 16th July 2015 at St John’s College, Oxford. This event was jointly organised by OxDARE and the ARUK Oxford Network and offered the chance to hear about the latest developments in dementia and ageing research (Click here to download PDF of programme). As well as fascinating talks and posters the programme featured a meet and greet networking session for early career researchers.