- Wade-Martins Group & OPDC Administrator
Providing project administration support for all research programmes held by Professor Wade-Martins across a variety of funders, ranging from charities, UK Government, European Commission and Industrial Collaborations.
I provide administrative support to the Wade-Martins Group. I also provide administrative support for the Oxford Parkinson's Disease Centre (OPDC), including:-
- Collate regular research reports, publications, conference presentations and public engagement activities for reporting purposes.
- Manage all financial administration, leading financial reporting and liaising with collaborators
- Review monthly account reports to ensure grants are being spent as planned.
- Facilitate public engagement: Organise research Open Days; manage profile and liaise with TV, radio and newspaper opportunities to maintain a high public profile is as a charity-supported program.
- Arrange the monthly OPDC seminar series.
- Co-ordinate and schedule regular meetings of the OPDC Management Board, note and distribute action points.
- Develop and curate the OPDC website.
- Organise showcase research events involving OPDC speakers; local and national Parkinson's UK groups.