- Wade-Martins Group & OPDC Administrator
- ARUK Thames Valley Network Centre Administrator
Providing project administration support for all research programmes held by Professor Wade-Martins across a variety of funders, ranging from charities, UK Government, European Commission and Industrial Collaborations.
I provide administrative support for the Oxford Parkinson's Disease Centre (OPDC), including:-
- Collate regular research reports, publications, conference presentations and public engagement activities for reporting purposes.
- Manage all financial administration, leading financial reporting and liaising with collaborators
- Review monthly account reports to ensure grants are being spent as planned.
- Facilitate public engagement: Organise research Open Days; manage profile and liaise with TV, radio and newspaper opportunities to maintain a high public profile is as a charity-supported program.
- Arrange the monthly OPDC seminar series.
- Co-ordinate and schedule regular meetings of the OPDC Management Board, note and distribute action points.
- Develop and curate the OPDC website.
- Co-ordinate the interaction with the OPDC international Scientific Advisory Board (SAB): Arrange and schedule telephone conferences, and face-to-face meetings; circulate information to the SAB to keep them informed on progress and strategy.
- Organise showcase research events involving OPDC speakers; the SAB, local and national Parkinson's UK groups.
I also provide administrative support for the Alzheimer's Research UK (ARUK) Thames Valley Network including:-
- To liaise and engage with the national funding body ARUK.
- Collate annual research reports, publications, conference presentations and public engagement activities for reporting purposes.
- Arrange major showcase ARUK Thames Valley Network Centre annual public online and face to face meetings.
- Liaise with other ARUK Network Centres around the country and administer collaborative research initiatives.
- Arrange meetings of ARUK Thames Valley Network members, take and distribute minutes.
- Administer the ARUK Thames Valley Network pilot grant funding scheme and other associated funding related schemes.
- Manage budgets awarded and monitor spend within grant period. Prepare finance reports for ARUK. Collate and prepare budget for future funding period.
- Organise the annual ARUK Research conference if it comes to Oxford in collaboration with the ARUK national office.