Funding for Public Engagement
current funding opportunities
Royal Society of Biology - Outreach and Engagement grants 2019 - the RSB is offering grants of up to £500 for members to run biology events and activities during 2019. Find out more and apply here.
- Wellcome Relaunched Public Engagement Fund Scheme - Following on from the announcement of Wellcome’s new Public Engagement strategy in January, Wellcome have refreshed their Public Engagement Fund scheme. Background information about the changes can be found here.
- 'Curiosity' from the Wellcome Trust - provides funding for organisations who want to run exciting and engaging science activities aimed at disadvantaged children and young people. The closing date for application is Friday 12 April. Find out more and apply here.
ongoing funding opportunities
- University funding for Public Engagement - Details of grant schemes to support engaged researchers
- Wellcome Provision for Public Engagement within Research Grants - External funding for Wellcome Trust researchers
- External funding - List of public engagement funding opportunities from the National Co-Ordinating Centre for Public Engagement