People with a disability
Where possible, the Department will make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- hearing impairment;
- sight difficulties (but not low vision that can be corrected by glasses);
- specific Learning Difficulties such as dyslexia, dyspraxia and dyscalculia;
- mental health conditions such as depression;
- musculoskeletal problems such as arthritis, back problems, RSI;
- mobility impairment;
- medical conditions such as diabetes, epilepsy, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome;
- cancer, HIV and Multiple Sclerosis are included from the time of definition (they do not have to have lasted for 12 months).
For further information, please go to https://edu.admin.ox.ac.uk/disability-support. Please raise any requirements with your Supervisor or HR Officer.