Funding for Public Engagement
Current Funding Opportunities
ENRICHING ENGAGEMENT ROUND 4
Applications are currently open for Enriching Engagement Round 4. This pilot Wellcome-funded grants programme (for grants between £10k to £100k) is open to Wellcome grant holders at the University of Oxford, to develop and deliver public engagement with research projects.
Closing date: Thursday 16 September 2021
Please visit the University's Support for Public Engagement webpages for application guidelines, and to sign up for application support workshops on 17 and 27 August 2021.
PER Seed Fund 2021/22
Call for applications is now open. This University of Oxford small grants scheme provides funds for researchers to develop, deliver and evaluate Public Engagement with Research projects and activities. Applications are welcome from those new to or experienced in Public Engagement with Research. Funds (up to £4k) can be requested to pilot a new project or enhance an existing activity.
Closing date: Friday 22 October 2021.
ongoing funding opportunities
- Check Research Support's COVID-19 Funder Updates page for guidance from research funders about the impact of COVID-19 on grant management.
- University funding for Public Engagement - Details of grant schemes to support engaged researchers
- Wellcome Provision for Public Engagement within Research Grants - External funding for Wellcome Trust researchers
- External funding - List of public engagement funding opportunities from the National Co-Ordinating Centre for Public Engagement
- Royal Society of Chemistry Outreach Fund - open for both Small (up to £10k) to support chemistry-based public and schools engagement activities. They will be reviewing Small grant applications monthly throughout the year and Large grant applications twice in 2021.